Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2020 (Unofficial Guides)
Your guide on how to have fun and understand the crazy environment that is today's Las Vegas. With insightful writing, up-to-date reviews of major attractions, and a lot of "local" knowledge, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2020 has it all. This is the only guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your time there count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes out the guesswork. The reader will also find the sections about the history of the town and the chapters on gambling fascinating. In truth, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2020, by Bob Sehlinger and Seth Kubersky, emphasizes how to have fun and understand the crazy environment that is today's Vegas.
- Nearly 100 hotels and casinos described, rated, and ranked--the most offered by any guidebook--plus strategies for scoring the best room rate
- Reviews of more than 100 restaurants--a complete dining guide within the guide, plus the best buffets and brunches
- The best places to play for every casino game
- Almost 50 pages of gambling tips, including how to play, recognizing sucker games, and cutting the house advantage to the bone
- Critical reviews of more than 70 of Las Vegas's best shows
- Complete coverage of the Las Vegas nightclub, bar, and lounge scene, with surefire advice on how to get into the most exclusive venues
- Detailed instructions for avoiding Strip and I-15 traffic gridlock
- In-depth descriptions and consumer tips on shopping and experiencing attractions
OVER 6 MILLION UNOFFICIAL GUIDES SOLD
"A Tourist's Best Friend "
--The New York Times
Unofficial Guides, 9781628091021, 528pp.
Publication Date: October 8, 2019