Unofficial Guide to Washington, D.C. (Unofficial Guides)
Written by Washington, D.C.'s Renee Sklarew, this is the insider's guide to Washington at its best. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking everything, including attractions. The Unofficial Guide to Washington, D.C., digs deeper and offers more than any other guide. With an Unofficial Guide, you know what's available in every category, from the best to the worst. Step-by-step detailed plans allow you to make the most of your time in Washington, D.C.
This Book Includes
- Detailed descriptions of more than 50 hotels in Washington's most popular neighborhoods--plus proven strategies for getting the best rate
- A complete guide to Washington's cultural and historic sights--with helpful hints for making the most of your time--plus comprehensive reviews of Washington's most popular attractions
- Proven strategies for enjoying Washington with your kids
- Everything you need to know to get around quickly and easily--including complete details on the Metro
- Detailed reviews of more than 50 restaurants--a complete dining guide within the guide--plus recommendations for fast-casual dining by neighborhood
- Expert advice on the best neighborhoods for shopping and nightlife
OVER 6 MILLION UNOFFICIAL GUIDES SOLD
"A Tourist's Best Friend "
--The New York Times
Unofficial Guides, 9781628091045, 328pp.
Publication Date: December 24, 2019