Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line 2020 (Unofficial Guides)
Other Editions of This Title:
The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line by Erin Foster with Len Testa and Ritchey Halphen describes the best of Disney's ships and itineraries, including a couple of stellar restaurants, top-notch children's activities, and Castaway Cay, one of the best vacation islands in the Caribbean.
The book also lists which on-board entertainment and restaurants should be skipped, including recommendations on what to do instead. Along the way, this indispensable travel companion shows how to save money; choose the right stateroom, ship, and itinerary; and get to and from the cruise with ease.
The guide also provides full coverage of the Disney-run European river cruises and includes itinerary and port guides.
Honest and Outspoken Advice from the Unofficial Experts
- Advice for first-time cruisers: money-saving strategies, packing tips and other pre-trip preparation, preferred ships and itineraries, and how to hit the deck running your first day on board
- Suggestions for deciding whether a Disney cruise or a Disney World vacation is the better choice for your family
- The scoop on different stateroom types and how to choose the best room for your needs
- Detailed descriptions of DCL's ports of call around the world, including Hawaii in 2020
- In-depth coverage of Castaway Cay, DCL's private Bahamian island: what to take along, where to eat, and the best activities for families
- What to do on a day at sea
- A discussion of Adventures by Disney river cruises and how they compare with DCL cruises
OVER 6 MILLION UNOFFICIAL GUIDES SOLD
"A Tourist's Best Friend "
--The New York Times
Unofficial Guides, 9781628091083, 456pp.
Publication Date: December 10, 2019