Confessions of a Middle-Aged Hippie
List Price: 19.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A Groovy Peek into Confessions of a Middle-Aged Hippie Should the wild escapades of your twenties... and beyond... silently recede into decades past? Or would you have the guts to bare it all, with the enthusiasm of a peace-loving, truth-seeking middle-aged hippie? Beverley Golden presents a love-offering of profound lessons from heart-wrenching, humorous encounters in standing up to "Gods" of conventional medicine while staring death in the eye, raising a child TV star, and pursuing a career in the entertainment industry at all costs... always choosing a life colored by love, laughter and hope as the only possible outcome. Blazing trails though the '60s and '70s, right up to today, this candid, conversational memoir affirms the power of intuition and teaches us to never underestimate the role of questioning everything on the path of a true hippie seeker. Be forewarned... this book may not be for you:
- If you've never faced insurmountable health challenges determined to find another way
- If you never dated (or married) someone despite obvious omens courtesy of your family, God and/or Mother Nature
- If you've never wanted to be on Oprah or dreamed of writing a book in eight days
- If you once had the chance to divulge your dreams to a rock star about your past-life connection, but failed to take it
- If you aren't intrigued by horoscopes, Hair or Daryl Hall and John Oates
- If you think everything you did in Vegas should definitely stay in Vegas
Motivational Press LLC, 9781628650228, 222pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2013
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase