Frommer's Easyguide to Paris 2020
- Insider lists of the city's highlights
- Local knowledge on the best places to eat―and how to avoid tourist traps
- Detailed maps marked with attractions, hotels, restaurants, and M tro stops
- Exact pricing for hotels, restaurants, attractions, tours and more―plus invaluable advice about what you'll need to reserve in advance
- Full-color Paris M tro map
- Brilliant walking tours spanning the city, with maps
- A chapter of useful phrases including a pronunciation guide
- Fascinating and easy-to-read background on the culture, history and art of the City of Light
- Picks in all price categories, so you can splurge or be frugal, using the Frommer's star rating system
- Full section on suggested side-trips to Giverny, Versailles, Disneyland Paris, and more
- PLUS A handy pull-out, indexed map of Paris
About Frommer's: There's a reason Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.
Frommermedia, 9781628874662, 320pp.
Publication Date: October 15, 2019