Advanced Gunsmithing (Paperback)
A Manual of Instruction in the Manufacture, Alteration, and Repair of Firearms (75th Anniversary Edition)
Skyhorse, 9781629144382, 448pp.
Publication Date: February 17, 2015
List Price: 14.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A historical landmark title on the practice of gunsmithing.
- Readers say it best: "This is the real deal. If you want to be a master gunsmith you need to understand how they did it in the past."
- Vickery’s clear and precise instruction covers gunsmithing essentials and techniques for both the amateur and professional smith. It is a valuable collector’s item for any firearm enthusiast.
- Classic and practical, Advanced Gunsmithing is a noteworthy companion to the gunsmither’s workbench.
- Rated 5.0 stars by customers in interested in Hobby books.
About the Author
W. F. Vickery first began experimenting with gunsmithing when hunting friends asked him to make repairs and alterations to their guns. His love for guns, only preceded by his love for the tools that make them, forced him to abandon all other work for the profession and craft of gunsmithing. During his lifetime, Vickery lived in Boise, Idaho.