Becoming a Woman of Resilience, Fulfillment, and Fruitfulness
In The Hannah Anointing Michelle McClain-Walters reveals a special kind of spiritual power that stands unwaveringly in the face of recurring disappointment and the enemy's taunts.
With her unique and empowering prophetic, McClain-Walters tackles issues women face on the road to their destiny and purpose, including how to:
- Release the cry of the barren, pray in faith, and get God's attention
- Overcome jealousy, rejection, temptation to compromise, critical spirits, and shame
- Find healing and purity of heart
- Get the right perspective of God's sovereignty and find strength to persevere
- Maintain three spiritual postures that guarantee victory
- Make a new vow to God and unlock an overflow of multiplication and increase
These are the women who will see the promise of God in their lives and in generations to come.
Charisma House, 9781629995670, 144pp.
Publication Date: April 2, 2019