Reckless Love (Hardcover)
A 40-Day Journey Into the Overwhelming, Never-Ending Love of God
Charisma House, 9781629997575, 240pp.
Publication Date: January 7, 2020
List Price: 19.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Based on the Grammy-nominated number one single "RECKLESS LOVE" The song "Reckless Love" was named both Song of the Year and Worship Song of the Year at the 2018 GMA Dove Awards. But with its success came controversy. After all, is God's love reckless? In this forty-day journey "Reckless Love" songwriter Cory Asbury dives deep into the heart of the popular worship song and explores its many themes, including:
- How to live as sons and daughters of God
- How to understand and receive unmerited grace
- How to see the Father's kindness, even amid trials and pain
- Reckless Love is a daily journey based on the chart-topping song written by Cory Asbury.
- Each entry will contain a Scripture verse, a highlighted "point to ponder," and lines for journaling.
About the Author
CORY ASBURY is a worship leader and songwriter who hails from the mountains of North Carolina. He is also an artist with the Bethel Music Collective, a group who exists to gather, inspire, and encourage the global church toward deeper intimacy with the Father. Best known for his album Reckless Love, named after his popular single by the same name, Asbury has a passion to lead people into encounters with the love of the Father. He serves as a worship pastor and artist in residence at Radiant Church in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and leads worship at conferences and events across the globe. He and his wife, Anna, live in Southwest Michigan with their four children, Gabriel, Lily, River, and Willow-Grace. To learn more visit coryasbury.com