Sally's Candy Addiction
Tasty Truffles, Fudges & Treats for Your Sweet-Tooth Fix (Sallys Baking Addiction)
Food blogger and baking addict Sally McKenney—author of Sally's Baking Addiction and Sally's Cooking Addiction—takes a trip into candy land with the mission to make candy making easy for everyone. Sally gets you started by reviewing the tools, ingredients, and basic knowledge you'll need to make amazing candy. She then gives fully illustrated, step-by-step recipes for a range of different types of candy, including:
- Classics like Candy Apples and Popcorn Balls
- Chocolate-covered treats like Strawberry Buttercreams and Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- Truffles in flavors such as Nutella and Lemon Cream Pie
- A variety of caramels, toffees, and brittles
- Candied nuts and other sweet treats
- Oh-so-fabulous fudge in Fluffernutter Swirl, Cranberry Pistachio, Cookies 'n' Cream, and more
Find candy-perfecting tricks and make-ahead tips throughout, plus a whole chapter dedicated to baked desserts that incorporate popular candies, including Whoppers Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brown Butter Caramel Rolo Brownies, and Butterfinger Scotcheroos.
Sally's top tip for making candy? Have fun. It's candy!
Race Point Publishing, 9781631060311, 192pp.
Publication Date: September 28, 2015
About the Author
No one knows sweet like Sally! Sprinkle-lover Sally McKenney is the writer and creator of the blog sensation Sally's Baking Addiction. Obsessed with peanut butter, apple pie, and photography, Sally left a career in finance to dedicate herself full time to the millions of fans who follow her increasingly popular website and her books, Sally's Baking Addiction, Sally's Candy Addiction, and Sally's Cookie Addiction. Sally lives in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.