Road Trip USA (Paperback)
Moon Travel, 9781631213717, 136pp.
Publication Date: April 12, 2016
Other Editions of This Title:
From the idyllic towns of New England to the charming heart of Dixie, Road Trip USA: Appalachian Trail is classic roadside Americana at your fingertips! Inside you'll find:
- Mile-by-mile highlights so you can make the most of America's two-lane highways through New England, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and Georgia
- Driving maps covering over 2,000 miles, from the north woods of Maine, through Pennsylvania Dutch Country, down to the Great Smoky Mountains
- Full-color vintage and modern photos and illustrations of past and present America, in a slim, portable guide excerpted from Road Trip USA
- Roadside curiosities and detours revealing the personalities, history, and kitschy character of the small towns and thriving cities along the route
- Expert advice from road warrior Jamie Jensen, who has zoomed along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect road trip
Road Trip USA: Appalachian Trail is so full of the beauty of the American road, why wait to start your next adventure? Hit the Road!