Math Games Lab for Kids (Paperback)
Fun, Hands-On Activities for Learning with Shapes, Puzzles, and Games (Hands-On Family)
Quarry Books, 9781631592522, 144pp.
Publication Date: January 1, 2017
Math is the foundation of all sciences and key to understanding the world around us. Math Games Lab for Kids uses over fifty hands-on activities to make learning a variety of math concepts fun and easy for kids.
Make learning math fun by sharing these hands-on labs with your child. Math Games Lab for Kids presents more than 50 activities that incorporate coloring, drawing, games, and making shapes to make math more than just numbers. With Math Games Lab for Kids, kids can:
- Explore geometry and topology by making prisms, antiprisms, Platonic solids, and Mobius strips.
- Build logic skills by playing and strategizing through tangrams, toothpick puzzles, and the game of Nim.
- Draw and chart graphs to learn the language of connections.
- Discover how to color maps like a mathematician by using the fewest colors possible.
- Create mind bending fractals with straight lines and repeat shapes.
And don't worry about running to the store for expensive supplies Everything needed to complete the activities can be found in the book or around the house.
Math is more important than ever. Give your child a great experience and solid foundation with Math Games Lab for Kids.