Veggie Burger Atelier
Extraordinary Recipes for Nourishing Plant-Based Patties, Plus Buns, Condiments, and Sweets
Nina Olsson (@nourishatelier) shares her secrets for crafting the perfect veggie burger with considerations to texture, flavor, firmness, and juiciness. You will also learn substitutions that will let you vegan-ize your burgers, or make them gluten-free. Nina's extraordinary veggie burgers are creatively conceived, straightforward to assemble, and presented in incredible, full-color photography, with step-by-step instructions.
Explore more than 40 recipes, including:
- The Berliner: leek, lentils, pink kraut, and curry ketchup
- The Habibi: broccoli, white beans, scallions, and cashew cream
- The Bombay: cauliflower, turmeric, and sesame carrot salad
- Pulled Jackfruit Sliders, Falafel, and a sushi-inspired Avocado Tofu Rice Bun
- Plus, recipes for homemade Ketchup, Harissa, Kimchi, Vegan Mayonnaise, and Quinoa Spelt Buns
Quarry Books, 9781631593482, 160pp.
Publication Date: February 13, 2018
About the Author
Nina Olsson is a recipe maker, photographer and author of the vegetarian food blog NourishAtelier.com. She lives in the Netherlands, just north of Amsterdam, with her love Natal, their two children and a cat. Olsson has worked creatively with food for magazines for 10 years. She is an award-winning art director, stylist and designer with a passion for reading, music, her family, and, of course, cooking! She is the art director of Buffe, Sweden's most read monthly magazine. You can find her recipes and exquisite photography in her two books, Veggie Burger Atelier: Extraordinary Recipes for Nourishing Plant-Based Patties and Bowls of Goodness: Vibrant Vegetarian Recipes Full of Nourishment.