Plant Power Bowls
70 Seasonal Vegan Recipes to Boost Energy and Promote Wellness
Other Editions of This Title:
Not strictly for vegans, these recipes will appeal to everyone who wants to include more plant-based meals in their diets. As a certified health coach, Sapana ensures that each bowl contains a balance of healthy fats, complex carbohydrates, and proteins—plus the yum factor! The recipes in this book honor Sapana's common-sense philosophy for good health: eat real (food) and live well, and you will feel vibrant. Recipes are arranged seasonally so you can make the most of your area's local bounty and eat fresh throughout the year, including offerings such as:
• Shaved Asparagus & Barley Bowl
• Roasted Beet & Orange Bowl with a Pistachio-Lemon Dressing
• Watermelon Poke with Spicy Siracha Dressing
• Curried Cauliflower Bowl served with a Cilantro Chutney
• Warming Chickpea Coconut Curry Bowl
• White Bean & Crispy Rosemary Potato Bowl
• Coconut Chia Pudding Bowl with Caramelized Bananas
• Rosewater Bliss Ball & Yogurt Bowl
• Coconut-milk-based ice creams, such as Blackberry-Lavender, Ash-Lemon, and Chocolate-Tahini Fudge
Praise For Plant Power Bowls: 70 Seasonal Vegan Recipes to Boost Energy and Promote Wellness…
"These Buddha bowls will blow you away with their fresh flavors (and how great they make you feel!)."
—Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine
"...Sapana Chandra, the lovely face behind the blog Real + Vibrant, has just released an entire book of fresh, innovative ideas. Plant Power Bowls introduces 70 new recipes to help shake up any meal! The book is arranged by season, so it’s easy to work through with seasonal vegetables, which helps to ensure your food is as fresh as possible!"
"If you're looking for ultra-seasonal meals, look no further than Plant Power Bowls. In this new book, Chandra has created 70 big, beautiful bowls, organizing her chapters according to the seasons. Expect recipes like shaved asparagus and barley or roasted beet and orange for spring; watermelon poke with sriracha dressing and strawberry-spinach with toasted pecans await you come summertime. Creative, nutrient-dense, and colorful, these bowls are sure to inspire."
Sasquatch Books, 9781632172068, 224pp.
Publication Date: April 16, 2019