Faith Journaling for the Inspired Artist
Inspiring Bible art journaling projects and ideas to affirm your faith through creative expression and meditative reflection
When faith and art intersect, pure magic happens. Faith Journaling for the Inspired Artist is a dynamic and inspiring resource for learning art journaling in Bibles, prayer journals, daily devotionals, and creative life planners. This beautifully designed book by Stephanie Ackerman shows:
- How Bible journaling can be an inspiring way to connect with God and study the Bible in new ways
- Creative ways to illustrate what you are learning in Bible study, at church, and straight from the pages of your Bible
- How to use mixed media, carve stamps, and add flourishes and embellishments to your pages
- Different ways of documenting your spiritual journey, including using sermon notes and different translations of scripture
- Dozens of easy-to-follow drawing, doodling, and lettering techniques that demonstrate how to develop beautiful, uplifting artwork
Walter Foster Publishing, 9781633223653, 144pp.
Publication Date: November 21, 2017
About the Author
Stephanie Ackerman is an ordinary girl living an extraordinary life where she gets to do what she loves for a living. Her purpose is to create, inspire, teach, and encourage others through creative arts. At any given moment she might be praying, doodling, running, baking chocolate chip cookies, doing laundry, trying to match socks, doing more laundry, organizing piles, at the airport or coming home from the airport, stitching, taking a nap (which I do every day) or all of the above.