The Art of Good Enough (Hardcover)
The Working Mom's Guilt-Free Guide to Thriving While Being Perfectly Imperfect
Author Academy Elite, 9781640859524, 182pp.
Publication Date: January 7, 2020
This book and author interviews have been featured on MSNBC, PBS, ABC, Fox, CBS, CW, Telemundo, Thrive Global, Working Mother magazine, Parentology, and The Times of India.
THE SECRET TO LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE IS TO FOCUS ON YOUR STRENGTHS, NOT YOUR WEAKNESSES.
Have you been feeling depleted, anxious, and unsatisfied in the race of being the perfect mother? Get more out of life guilt-free Using her own life lessons, Dr. Ge enables you to filter out distractions and self-sabotaging beliefs and create the life you love.
You aren't selfish to recharge before giving your best to your family.
You don't have to be perfect to be happy.
Written with humor and open-heartedness, rigorous research and unconventional wisdom, The Art of Good Enough reveals the tools to simplifying your life, optimizing time management, dealing with difficult emotions, and finding solutions to your dilemmas.
Learn how to:
* Stop comparing to others and only focus on what is important to you.
* Uncover your hidden strengths and use them to improve your life.
* Look and feel your best regardless of your size and age.
* Raise self-reliant children and bring passion back to your relationship.
* Reverse engineer your roadmap to reaching your goals.
... and much more.
READ THIS BOOK AND START CREATING YOUR BEST LIFE TODAY