Ascend Your Start-Up
Conquer the 5 Disconnects to Accelerate Growth
Wall Street Journal Best Seller
Ascend Your Start-up: Conquer the 5 Disconnects to Accelerate Growth is an industry-defining panacea for start-ups who have stalled out on their journey to the top of the mountain.
Dedicated to her late grandmother, author Helen Yu inhales multiple generations of wisdom and exhales a revolutionary framework for tech founders and CEOs that enables their businesses to scale faster and fearlessly.
From Yu's 15 years of first-hand experience in tech start-ups, readers will learn the 5 fundamental growth disconnects that trap start-ups in the cliffside, keep them from reaching the summit and touching the sky. Ascend Your Start-up also empowers founders and CEOs to self-reflect and grow, posing a thoughtfully architected set of 26 essential questions you can ask yourself in order to scale your business.
Inspiration flows freely through the book's pages as Helen draws parallels between the journey of growing a start-up and her sacred promise made to her grandmother to climb Mt. Everest.
You will learn:
- Industry-specific, highly experienced advice for tech start-ups
- Fundamental wisdom on the 5 disconnects that prevent a start-up from ascending
- Turning an idea into a product and moving it to the market
- Taking a marketed product to scale
- Inspirational guidance for tech start-ups facing the emotions and challenges of growing
Ascend Your Start-up is the profound answer to the question every start-up has asked themselves: "How do we get to the top?"
Made for Success, 9781641466219, 180pp.
Publication Date: May 25, 2021