Rick Steves Iceland Planning Map
Sheet map, folded
List Price: 8.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Designed specifically for Rick Steves fans, this map highlights choice destinations throughout Iceland in a colorful, easy-to-use format on high-quality paper that lasts over many trips:
- Cuts the Clutter: While big cities are left for navigational purposes, this map is otherwise stripped clean and filled in only with places that matter to travelers
- Guidebook-Friendly: At a glance, all the places you read about in the Rick Steves Iceland guidebook stand out in a crisp, easy-to-read format
- Road or Sea: Includes highways, ferry routes, bus stops, and bike rental stations for easy route-planning, no matter how you'll get around
- The Back's Even Better: The reverse side includes a detailed city-center map of Reykjavík and a map of the Ring Road, locating sights, hotels and restaurants
Rick Steves, 9781641710725
Publication Date: September 25, 2018
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick:
Connect with Rick: