Birds of the Carolinas Field Guide (Bird Identification Guides)
Get the Best-Selling Bird Guide for North Carolina and South Carolina
Learn to identify birds in the Carolinas, and make bird-watching even more enjoyable. With Stan Tekiela's famous field guide, bird identification is simple and informative. There's no need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don't live in your area. This book features 146 species of North Carolina and South Carolina birds, organized by color for ease of use. Do you see a yellow bird and don't know what it is? Go to the yellow section to find out.
- 146 species: Only Carolina birds
- Simple color guide: See a yellow bird? Go to the yellow section
- Compare feature: Decide between look-alikes
- Stan's Notes: Naturalist tidbits and facts
- Professional photos: Crisp, stunning full-page images
This new edition includes more species, updated photographs and range maps, revised information, and even more of Stan's expert insights. So grab Birds of the Carolinas Field Guide for your next birding adventure--to help ensure that you positively identify the birds that you see.
Adventure Publications, 9781647550684, 384pp.
Publication Date: September 29, 2020