Day Hiking Southcentral Alaska (Paperback)
Anchorage Area, Kenai Peninsula, Mat-Su Valley
Mountaineers Books, 9781680510669, 320pp.
Publication Date: February 25, 2019
List Price: 21.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
" Lisa Maloney] knows these trails inside and out because she's hiked them all.... If you're new to hiking in this region, this book is a must-have; if you're a veteran hiker, the color photos will inspire you to revisit your favorite ridges and forests or to try a familiar trail in an unfamiliar season." -Alaska Magazine
- Hikes within driving distance of Anchorage and its environs
- 100 day hikes, from iconic to beginner to lung-burner
- "Hikes at a Glance" highlights features of each hike
- Difficulty rating, elevation gain, distance, and best season for each trail
- Detailed driving directions to trailheads
- Useful trail icons for dog-friendliness, glaciers, lakes, and more
- Convenient, compact, and packable size
- Full-color photos throughout
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase