Dirty Gourmet (Paperback)
Food for Your Outdoor Adventures
Skipstone Press, 9781680511291, 256pp.
Publication Date: April 6, 2018
List Price: 24.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
2018 MPIBA Reading the West Book Awards Finalist in Eating the West DOWNLOAD THREE FREE SAMPLE RECIPES FROM DIRTY GOURMET
- More than 120 deliciously modern recipes for day trips, car camping, and backcountry adventures
- Offers a fun and easy approach to planning and prepping camp food
- The Dirty Gourmet authors were recently featured in Sunset magazine and other national media
- Car campers can relax around the fire with Ember Roasted Baba Ghanoush and Mason Jar Sangria before diving into One Pot Pasta Puttanesca and Grilled Green Bean Salad, with Maple Syrup Dumplings for dessert.
- Day hikers will want to take a break on the trail with Spicy Tofu Jerky and Curried Chickpea Salad or maybe a Pressed Sandwich with Sundried Tomato Pesto.
- Backpackers can start their day with Fried Grits Scramble with Greens, Leeks, and Bacon and recharge in the evening with Soba Noodles with Sweet Chili Chicken and a Hibiscus Chia Cooler.