The Wonder Weeks (Paperback)
A Stress-Free Guide to Your Baby's Behavior
Countryman Press, 9781682684276, 464pp.
Publication Date: September 10, 2019
Better yet, these phases occur on similar schedules for most babies--as explained and mapped out in this book--so parents can anticipate the "stormy weeks" that precede the "sunny weeks." Based on decades of research, this fully revised sixth edition covers the first 20 months of a baby's life and includes:
- The top 10 things to know and remember about a leap
- Fun games to support brain development
- Fill-in-the-blank checklists to help better understand personality and behavior traits
- Science-based explanations about sleep
- Fresh insight and recent commentary from new parents who've used The Wonder Weeks
- Anchor moments to keep new parents sane, especially when they are exhausted and discouraged
With 2 million+ books sold, and 4 million+ downloads of the corresponding app, The Wonder Weeks has struck a chord. Join the phenomenon that has been embraced by celebrities, social media influencers, and parents worldwide.