15 Strategies for Building Your Thriving Life
* Individual store prices may vary.
Other Editions of This Title:
Happiness has become a default goal for many people. Yet that goal seems to always elude those chasing it. Building a thriving life is recognizing that happiness is not a goal, but a side-effect. Thriving is about building a life of meaning and purpose, practicing forgiveness and gratitude, and creating a resilient self to deal with issues and struggles that arise throughout life. Thrive Principles
is a roadmap for anyone looking to build a thriving life as well as for those looking to:
- Stop chasing happiness, and allow it to find them
- Discover deeper purpose and live it out
- Accept where they are, and then move forward
- Forgive themselves and others, easily and consistently
- Raise personal standards to live a life of excellence
- Build resilience in order to face difficult times and still thrive
- Discover their own internal resources
Morgan James Publishing, 9781683500773, 254pp.
Publication Date: March 21, 2017
About the Author
Dr. Baucom has spent the last 3 decades helping individuals, organizations, and companies to thrive. Trained as a therapist, Dr. Baucom became frustrated by the limits of therapy in helping people to grow in positive ways. He trained as a coach and began to incorporate timeless principles of thriving. The practice became very real to Dr. Baucom, who suffered a life-threatening illness in 2003. He had to apply his own principles to rebuild his life.