Marvelous Mermaids (I Heart Drawing)
List Price: 24.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Internationally known illustrator and bestselling author Jane Davenport takes artists on a journey through the mysterious world of mermaids, explaining everything from accurately drawing the figure to creating convincing habitats with mixed-media techniques. Make a magical mermaid splash Following her bestselling I Heart] Drawing: Fabulous Figures, Jane Davenport dives deep into the ocean to explore the wondrous world of mermaids. She shows how to draw and paint these sensuous sirens, with their perfectly proportioned figures, shimmering scales, and all. Jane's evocative instruction touches on every aspect of this fantasy realm:
- Oceans of Color: Paint beautiful backgrounds in which your mermaids can dwell.
- Go with the Flow: Convincingly draw these sinuous creatures in undulating poses.
- Mermaid Hair Don't Care: Paint the flowing tresses that are every mermaid's trademark.
- Keep Urchin Up: Depict mesmerizing facial features.
Get Creative 6, 9781684620043, 144pp.
Publication Date: June 2, 2020
About the Author
Jane Davenport is an internationally known artist and bestselling author. She is the creative director for Jane Davenport Mixed Media art supplies, and through her bustling online art school, she expands on the techniques in her books and empowers women to be creative. Social Media: janedavenport.com Email list: 58,000 subscribers Online school: 36,000 students Instagram: 58,600 followers YouTube: 36,500 subscribers, with two million views Facebook: Jane Davenport Mixed Media Artomologists: 25,000 Jane Davenport Artist: 20,000 likes