The Missing Method for Guitar, Book 1 Left-Handed Edition
Note Reading in the Open Position
The Missing Method for Guitar Note Reading Series Book 1 introduces you to everything you need to know in order to understand reading guitar music, even if you've never read music before. This easy, step-by-step approach starts with the basics and moves forward until you can read every note in the first position of the fretboard.
Christian J. Triola has taught guitar professionally for over 20 years, published dozens of guitar instructional books, and holds a master's degree in education and a bachelor's in jazz studies for guitar. He has used this experience to help put together a note reading series that stays focused and gives you plenty to practice without making you feel overwhelmed or intimidated. And in the end, you'll be a better musician for it.Put an end to your note reading fears
- Learn to read and play standard guitar notation in open position (Frets 0-4), in every key
- Understand the difference between beat and rhythm, and practice with a variety of rhythms
- Discover why time is the secret ingredient to being a solid player
- Practice and play scales and songs in every key
- Explore the basics of guitar music theory
- Hone your sight reading skills
- Develop mastery with hundreds of practice songs and exercises
- Hear each exercise with free streaming audio files
When you've finished, you'll be a more confident player and a more competent musician. Then, if you'd like to take your skill set further, continue on through the series, learning to read every note in each position of the neck. Each book can be used in conjunction with any other method book, by itself, with a teacher, or on your own.Why Wait?
Scroll up and order your copy to start mastering the open position today
*This is a left-handed book. Need a right-handed copy? We have that too Search: The Missing Method for Guitar: The Open Position.
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 9781717026040, 136pp.
Publication Date: April 17, 2018