The Complete French Style Guide - 2 Manuscripts - French Chic, Capsule Wardrobe
Did you know that French women look on average 7 years younger than British women? Have you ever wondered "how do they do it?". Imagine if you could learn the French style lessons of the most beautiful Parisian women. Imagine if you could discover the secrets to dress, and live, effortlessly chic.
The truth is, French women know the little style secrets to put together the right outfit, and always look chic, effortlessly. Once you learn these secrets, looking charming everyday will be easy.
This book is a complete guide to dress elegantly and live effortlessly chic. You will find the essential principles of French Chic, elegance, makeup, skincare, and capsule wardrobe and you'll learn how to create your unique style. You'll discover how easy it is to look gorgeous and, most importantly, feel confident and beautiful.
Some French Chic Secrets You'll Discover In This Book:
- The Real Principles of French Chic
- 8 Simple Rules To Follow To Look Effortlessly Chic
- How To Do Your Makeup Like A French Woman
- French Secrets To Build Your Perfect Skincare Routine
- 14 Essential Elements Every Woman Should Have in Her Wardrobe
- French Fashion Influencers To Follow For Major Inspiration
- 17 Movies To Inspire Your Sense of Chic
- How to Live With Confidence & Elegance
Do you suffer from having too many clothes but there's nothing at all you can wear? Do you always look through your closet and see a series of gorgeous items but find that none of them quite do every time you're in a pinch? Or still worse do you find yourself doing 'emergency' shopping on a regular basis because you need something new for this occasion or that? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a capsule wardrobe will change your life for the better.
The capsule wardrobe has been around since the 70s and 80s, but only recently it has really became a mainstream 'trend.' Ironically, a capsule wardrobe is anything but trendy. It's about distilling your personal style down to its purest essence, paring down your wardrobe to elements that you absolutely love and look great together, so that you never have to worry about what you'll wear again.
In this beginner's guide to capsule wardrobes, you'll learn the history of the concept, what the benefits are, and how you can find your style and make your own capsule wardrobe. You'll learn how to use color, shape, patterns and texture to maximize your looks, with several examples of capsules included. By looking through what others have put together, you'll find out what you like and what you don't. You will also be inspired by ideas that you may never have come up with before.
In This Capsule Wardrobe Guide You'll Learn:
- Basic Rules To Select The Right Clothes For You
- A Simple Method To Discover Your Personal Style
- How To Choose The Best Colors For Your Skin Tone
- Capsule Examples For Spring, Summer, Autumn And Winter
- Basic Items Every Woman Should Have In Her Wardrobe
- What's Your Body Shape And What Clothes Are The Most Flattering For You
- How To Wear Patterns And Prints Like An Expert Fashionista
- 8 Capsule Wardrobes Inspired By Style Icons Like Marilyn Monroe And Angelina Jolie
- How To Organize Your Clothes By Occasion And Style
- Frequently Asked Questions On The Capsule Wardrobe
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 9781720715528, 136pp.
Publication Date: June 5, 2018