Thoughtful Cases for Competitive Future Consultants
List Price: 24.75*
* Individual store prices may vary.
CASE MASTER BOOK OF THE YEARGlobal Ebook Awards 2019 Winner - Book Excellence Awards 2019 Finalist - Digital Book World 2019 Awards Finalist - National Indie Excellence Awards 2019 Finalist - International Book Awards 2019 Finalist - San Francisco Book Festival 2019 Honorable Mention - Foreword Indies Awards 2018 FinalistCase Master is an award-winning collection of thoughtful practice cases for consulting which will enable you to get a competitive edge for your upcoming case interviews. Case Master cases are all made to the highest standard and are custom-designed for optimal preparation and achieving mastery of all the core skills for case interviews: analysis, synthesis, calculation, estimation, and creativity.Maximizing the breadth and depth of your learning, Case Master is the only resource to offer concept-driven cases, challenging blindspots, "guesstimateable" axis variables, customizable case difficulty, and handy case kits for partner practice. Alone or with a practice partner, with Case Master you will scrutinize all fundamental case types (profit-and-loss, sales growth, market entry, investment, and counter-competition) and you will learn:
- 1 set of universal business categories applicable to any consulting case,
- 2 meanings of "positioning" and 3 meanings of "push vs. pull,"
- 4 types of economic inputs and outputs,
- 10 trending concepts to expand your problem-solving toolkit,
- 40 essential business metrics and terms,
- and much more at Case Master Club online.
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 9781722347413, 312pp.
Publication Date: November 12, 2018