The Healthy Habit Revolution (Paperback)
Create Better Habits in 5 Minutes a Day
Doepker Global LLC, 9781732345607, 176pp.
Publication Date: May 17, 2018
Learn How to Create Habits That Stick In Just 5 Minutes A Day
Is there something you know would change your life for the better, but you're missing out because you can't get motivated to do it consistently?
Do you ever find even if you have temporary success making good choices, you fail to make lasting change and eventually go back to your old ways?
The problem isn't that you're weak-willed. The real problem is you're taking the wrong approach. You're not utilizing the proven scientific insights discovered in modern psychological research that show how you can transform your habits in the shortest amount of time possible and get a truly lasting change.
The Healthy Habit Revolution takes cutting-edge research from behavioral, cognitive, and human needs psychology and puts it into a simple daily step-by-step blueprint for creating better habits.
Even if you only have five minutes a day, you can add these steps to your daily routine to almost effortlessly improve your habits.
What to Expect from Your 21 Day Healthy Habit Challenge
You'll be given step-by-step program that will show you...
- Day 1: The #1 thing that will sabotage any chance of lasting success if you don't address it first.
- Day 3: How 6 human needs drive all of your habits, and why they're the keys to reprogramming your behavior.
- Day 5: Why trying to get motivated first often doesn't work, and a simple "can't fail" alternative that automatically generates motivation as a side effect.
- Day 7: How the wrong type of reward actually prevents you from developing permanent habits.
- Day 9: Why changing a single word in one's vocabulary took success in making a healthier choice from 39% to 64% in a research study, and how to get even better results using this principle.
- Day 11: How the force stronger than willpower determines how far you can take your healthy habits.
- Day 16: 3 magic words to effortlessly overcome overwhelm and annihilate procrastination.
- Day 18: A hidden psychological barrier most people never even think about that puts the brakes on creating better habits, and a quick and easy process to conquer it.
- Day 21: What to do when need to create major transformations fast to virtually guarantee your success.
- The Ultimate Secret Lesson Most Habit Books Never Talk About... Why even the best habits can be incredibly destructive if you don't have one thing to keep them in check.