Beast Bowl Nutrition (Paperback)
Real Food - For Real
Foodology Geek, 9781732905924, 236pp.
Publication Date: November 14, 2019
If you want to be lean and healthy without having to give up your favorite food, eat food that you will look forward to eating, then you need to read this book.
What if I told you that eating healthy doesn't have to be complicated or take hours of planning and prepping?
What if you could finally find the perfect formula for finding balanced nutrition and get a body that feels healthy, strong, and well-fed?
What if I told you never had to count calories or macros again and still build lean muscle mass?
Let me show you how to meal prep like a boss. With over one hundred easy meal prep recipes, you will have plenty of ideas for make-ahead dinners and delicious power bowl recipes that you can pack for lunch or breakfast on the go
Here's a "sneak peek" of what you'll get from Beast Bowl Nutrition.
1) Twenty-one recipes for core proteins that can be mixed and matched, like Pulled Pork, Buffalo Chicken, and Lemongrass Shrimp.
2) An entire chapter teaches you how to get the right nutrition without measuring or weighing a single thing.
3) 19 Flavorful sides, slaws, and salsa that add bomb flavor to every bowl, like Pineapple Salsa, Asian Slaw, and Columbian Guacamole.
4) 32 Dressings and Sauces that are full of the right kind of fats and no preservatives, like Peach Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, Paleo Ranch, and Garlicky Aioli.
5) 7 Flavorful seasoning mixes that make meal prep lightning-fast, like Taco Seasoning, Mediterranean Seasoning, and Pumpkin Pie Spice mix.
6) 9 Craving buster guilt-free desserts and snacks, like Dairy-Free Rocky Road Fudge, Chai Latte Chia Pudding, and Paleo Granola.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READER
With this cookbook, you will get access to FREE tools like a spreadsheet with all the nutritional information you need to make meal planning easy as pie.
You will also get access to my Pick 2 meal prep downloads with the easiest weekly meal plans. I do all the work for you. I pick two bowls each week and put together a shopping list and all the directions for you.