A Discovery Journal to Calm Anxiety, Nurture Self Care and Help You Get Things Done
Anxiety and self-confidence are not always the easiest things to master. Are these stopping you from truly experiencing happiness and joy in your life? Do you feel like you're not where you want to be in life because you've never been able to out yourself first? If so, learn how to heal yourself and reframe your thoughts with this self-care journal as your guide.
Daily Priorities is a guided journal designed to help you release self-doubt, identify different triggers of anxiety and explore what loving yourself more looks like. It teaches you how to slow down and do ongoing self-check-ins as you develop, reflect and explore the thoughts and habits that have been holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
Inside the pages of this journal, you'll discover how to practice positive thinking every day, develop a concrete self-care strategy, and let go of negative lingering past thoughts and feelings.
Daily Priorities includes:
- Over 80 journaling pages that help you to slow down and start showing yourself more love
- Self-care ideas and simple ways to feel better and be more happy
- Positive affirmations and statements to improve your mindset and ease anxiety
- 30-day progress-tracker to help you stay focused and be more productive on a daily basis
- Habit and mood trackers to help you identify moods and feelings that hinder your personal progress
B Classic, LLC, 9781733580755, 96pp.
Publication Date: January 8, 2021