Osteoporosis & Osteopenia (Paperback)
Vitamin Therapy for Stronger Bones
Bryant Lusk, 9781733642507, 180pp.
Publication Date: May 2, 2019
Men and women at any age benefit from stronger bones
Millions of people unknowingly suffer from low bone density, which-if left unchecked-leads to osteoporosis. Are you one of them?
Worsening symptoms eventually cause chronic back pain, bone fractures, and a curved spine.
There are, of course, natural treatments to prevent and reverse lower bone density in this book. Osteoporosis & Osteopenia: Vitamin Therapy for Stronger Bones provides a wealth of information on:
- Keeping your miraculous bones strong
- Dangerous myths about vitamins and minerals
- How popular fat burners harm your liver and bones
- What young adults should do now to prevent osteoporosis
- The real solution to vitamin D deficiency
- And so much more...
Treat osteoporosis naturally. You can achieve significant long-term results in your bone health with the smallest investments. Simply apply the information contained in this book and improve your entire life.
SHARE THE HEALTH. Start building stronger bones today