From Heartbreak to Healing
Resolving Parental Alienation
Other Editions of This Title:
Millions of Children Are at Risk ... Is Yours?
Do you know that children are being damaged for life by being turned
against one of their parents in the frequently unrecognized brainwashing
process called parental alienation? Did you know that it is a form of
emotional child abuse?
- Is there Badmouthing directed toward you?
- Has contact been limited by the other parent?
- Are you blocked or prevented from seeing your child?
- Has your child accused you of abandonment or not loving him?
- Does your child think you are dangerous and can't be trusted?
- Have you ever been degraded or put down by the other parent in front of your child?
- Does your child believe you created financial hardship for her or the other parent?
All the above "teaches" a child to reject a parent, which also teaches the child to reject himself. Afterall, your child is part of both of you.
When alienation happens, three core messages are generated:
1. The other parent abandoned and does not love the child.
2. The other parent is dangerous and cannot be counted on.
3. The child is totally dependent on the alienating parent.
Therefore, a child's emotional separation from the alienated parent is seeded and fueled by untruths from the other parent. From Heartbreak to Healing reveals the consequences of and shares a guide map of what to do if this is happening to you.
Perreten Press LLC, 9781734028607, 314pp.
Publication Date: January 11, 2020