The Change Code (Paperback)
A Practical Guide to Making a Difference in a Polarized World
New Phase, 9781734065503, 216pp.
Publication Date: November 26, 2019
You have big dreams and yearn to live a purposeful life, but it's hard to stay inspired in today's polarized world. The headlines make you want to dive under the covers and the discord threatens your faith in humanity. Climate change, immigration, healthcare, addiction--how are we supposed to address the world's biggest problems when we can't even talk to each other?
In this turbulent time, when loneliness, fear, blame, disconnection, powerlessness, and polarization are the norm, there is hope. All of these are actually signals that we're in the midst of a major shift in consciousness.
You've sensed this change and know that you're called to do something more, to live a higher purpose. But what to do? You know that lighting a candle or commenting on Facebook isn't going to cut it.
The Change Code is the roadmap for this new world, showing what's possible.
As you will learn in this book, you are capable of far more than you realize.
In the 1970s, scientist Clare Graves developed a groundbreaking model for human change and development. Spiral Dynamics (a.k.a. the "Change Code") reveals and explains the underlying pattern for human and societal change. It has since been used around the world in some of humanity's most difficult conflicts--including ending apartheid in South Africa. And it's incredibly applicable in our times today.
When you read The Change Code, you'll:
- predict (more accurately) what changes will happen next,
- have tools to improve your life and the lives of others, radically,
- discover your own developmental path and purpose,
- create a clear, focused vision for your future and the world,
- find inspiring ways to serve that actually make a difference,
- better understand and be able to communicate with others, integrate the best parts of their ideas with your own, and develop bold new solutions,
- become an Agent for Change and help shift our world