Your Next Big Idea
Improve Your Creativity and Problem-Solving
- 2022 International Rubery Book Award Grand Prize Shortlist
- 2022 Eric Hoffer Awards First Horizon Award Winner & Grand Prize Shortlist
- 2022 Independent Press Book Awards: Best Debut Nonfiction Book
- IndieReader 2021 Discovery Awards Business Category Book of the Year
- ReadFree.ly Top 100 Indie Books of 2021
- 2021 Living Now Mind Award Winner
- Nonfiction Authors Association Gold Medal
- Readers' Favorite International Book Award Contest - Marketing Book of the Year
- Independent Author Network Book of The Year Awards - 2021 Business, Finance, and Sales Book of the Year
- Award Winner in Personal Growth & Development - 2021 International Impact Book Awards
- Best Book Awards - 2021 Interior Design of the Year
One of the only books in the world to be carbon negative (see yournextbigideabook.com for details).
From an author who has written for Business 2 Community & Advertising Week comes a book featured by Yahoo , Booklist Magazine, Publishers Weekly, ABC's Good Morning Washington, Thrive Global, and multiple affiliates of CBS, Fox, and NBC.
This non-fiction business and self-help creativity guide encourages innovation in aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders. Have you ever looked at a product and thought, 'Why didn't I think of that?' or, 'I'm just not a creative person ' Improve problem-solving skills and increase the effectiveness of knowledge management in your organization to come up with the next game-changing idea to hit the market
In this book, you will:
- Learn how others innovate by examining the world around them
- Practice asking questions, and see how to recognize details in observations
- Complete creative exercises to get into the right mindset
- Understand the importance of sharing ideas, and assessing their feasibility
Fueling You to Find: Your Next Big Idea
Order to get started.
Heard Publishing, LLC, 9781734913026, 280pp.
Publication Date: May 3, 2021
About the Author
So, what makes me someone to learn about the creation of ideas from?
Throughout my career, I have seen how the idea process works in all different sized companies.
I have started multiple startups both as part of a team and by myself. One of the companies I was a co-founder of was Wundershirt, which at its peak sold athletic training clothing to Olympic athletes prepping for the 2016 Olympics. During the startup growth process, I have been part of multiple incubators and have watched and observed how many startups came to be.
I also have worked for a company that was part of the INC 5000 fastest growing companies. Here I was selected to be a part of the R&D team to help work towards developing new products. Working at a fast-growing company you can see how the ideas come to be and problems are handled by members of a successful small business team.
Finally, I have worked on business development for a company part of Fortune’s Future 50 list and Fortune’s Fortune 500 list.
In my career, I have been watching and creating ideas for all levels of business from the startup phase, to the high-growth phase, and even for large companies.
This has allowed me to have a unique perspective on the idea process and allowed me to look at the whole idea of creativity, problem-solving, ideation and innovativeness from an angle that most people have not seen.
While most of the time I am at work when I am not working though you probably can find me at an amusement park, playing board games or drinking coffee from a local coffee shop. If you have any shared interests or questions on my writing please reach out to me email@example.com