The Mindfulness Experience - 8 Strategies to Live Life Now
"Written with clarity and a passion earned through his own journey, Fiveson's book offers an integrated approach that can help anyone on a journey of self-discovery."
- Allen Salkin, a reporter for The New York Times, Vanity Fair, and Los Angeles Magazine.
"At a time when there are as many distractions as there are growing concerns to divide our attention, disconnect us from our bodies, and separate us from each other and Spirit, The Mindfulness Experience helps bring us back into connection and coherence as elegantly as a singing bowl."
Dr. Miles Neale, Buddhist Psychotherapist - Author of Gradual Awakening and Advances in Contemplative Psychotherapy
"The beauty of this book is that it doesn't matter where you live, what your religious or spiritual beliefs are, or your economic or social status. The guidance provided herein applies to all human beings striving to live a more complete and fulfilling life."
Zubin Kapadia - Healthcare Entrepreneur
"How we seek happiness and fulfillment in life is a universal pursuit. Keith has composed a priceless smorgasbord of options for anyone to construct their ideal path forward. It will appeal to both newbies and experienced people alike with its inviting tone, authentic nature, and wonderful combination of lived examples and pragmatic guidance. Highly recommend to anyone facing challenges in life and seeking to make meaningful, positive, and lasting changes that will affect themselves, others, and the world around them."
Daniel Sieberg, Co-founder, and Chief Storyteller, GoodTrust
ABOUT THE BOOK
Make your world a better place for yourself and others with eight key strategies designed to integrate mindfulness into your daily routine and help you develop your strength and power in the world.
The Mindfulness Experience outlines key strategies from yogi, counselor, and life coach Keith Fiveson to help you maintain health and wellness from the inside-out and the outside-in. Using this guidebook and reference tool, you can develop strength and power in your life - and thus find balance in an unbalanced world as you learn:
- What mind and body practices can help, heal and manage stressful situations
- Which exercises can improve your body and mind, increasing your energy, strength, along with improving mental and emotional resilience
- When to use mindfulness exercises to generate inspiration, meaning, and purpose, to find comfort and strength when things get tough
- Which foods and eating, sleeping, and resting habits impact your emotional well-being, body, mind, and cognitive capabilities
- What changes to the colors, sounds, or elements in your environment can improve your life, and relationships
- How to develop healthy intimate relationships with friends and family, using safe boundaries
- How to maintain a balance between your work and your personal life, so you can focus on areas that generate more physical and mental energy
With the specific guidance found in this mindfulness manual, along with the quick check-in assessments at the end of each chapter, you will become more energized and empowered as you learn how to live a stress-free life.
Work Mindfulness Institute, 9781737081807, 238pp.
Publication Date: September 4, 2021