The Third Reich
Facts, Figures and Data for Hitler's Nazi Regime, 1933-45
* Individual store prices may vary.
Other Editions of This Title:
With detailed demographics, social and economic data, and other key information, this thorough reference is a unique guide to the Third Reich.
Packed with hundreds of easy-to-understand maps, graphs, tables, and charts, The Third Reich
offers the history enthusiast concrete statistical data that brings to life one of the twentieth century's most complex regimes. Beginning with a brief overview of the Reich's history from its establishment in 1933, the guide covers the geography, economy, political structures, legal framework, military organization, social policies, and ideology of Hitler's Germany. It covers:
- Hitler's pre-war annexations
- The establishment of Reichsgaue (administrative areas)
- The location of concentration camps
- Charts, graphs, and tables with information on the organization of the SA (St rmabteilung), unemployment data, industrial and military output figures, the structure of the police forces, university students by discipline, Nazi-approved movies, and the verdicts at the Nuremberg war crimes trials.
Amber Books, 9781782745983, 192pp.
Publication Date: October 2, 2018
About the Author
Chris McNab is a military specialist and author of more than 20 survival publications, including How to Survive Anything, Anywhere, Living off the Land, and SAS Training Manual: Endurance Techniques. He holds a PhD from the University of Wales and lives in South Wales, UK.