Land Rover Series II, IIA and III Maintenance and Upgrades Manual (Hardcover)
The Crowood Press UK, 9781785001352, 144pp.
Publication Date: August 1, 2016
- Choosing and buying a Series Land Rover
- Maintenance and service procedures
- Detailed guides for repair and maintenance of each of the car's systems, including brakes, steering and suspension, engine, clutch and transmission, axles, hubs and propshafts, and electrical systems
- Repairing and preventing corrosion
- Upgrades for reliability, comfort, performance and off-roading
- Rebuilding a Series Land Rover: things to know before you take on a project car.
About the Author
Richard Hall bought his first Series III Land Rover just after his eighteenth birthday and has owned, maintained and restored these vehicles for almost thirty years. He runs a small Land Rover repair and restoration business in Norfolk.