Tuning and Modifying the Rover V8 Engine (Paperback)
The Crowood Press UK, 9781785006036, 224pp.
Publication Date: December 3, 2019
- Short engine – component selection and assembly
- cylinder head modifications and aftermarket cylinder heads
- camshaft and valve-train – selection and set-up
- intake and exhaust systems
- cooling system
- carburettors and fuel injection
- distributor and distributor-less ignition systems
- engine management
- LPG conversions
- supercharging and turbo-charging
About the Author
Daniel R. Lloyd and Nathan J. Lloyd are brothers who originally started out their careers as professional engineers within the aerospace and automotive engineering industries before starting their automotive tuning company, Lloyd Specialist Developments Ltd - specialising in tuning the Rover V8 engine. Daniel and Nathan have also written technical articles for various magazines, includng Sprint, the monthly publication for TVR owners.