Car Hacks (Paperback)
All You Need to Know in One Concise Manual: 126 tips & tricks to improve your car * Quick and simple cleaning hacks * Use household objects as storage * Entertain the family on long journeys (Concise Manuals)
Haynes Publishing UK, 9781785216510, 144pp.
Publication Date: November 26, 2019
Here are some favorite hacks you'll find in Car Hacks:
- Interior hacks - Storage, cleaning, fixes, upgrades
- Exterior hacks - Bodywork, mechanical, quick repairs using everyday items
- Workshop hacks/Garage hacks - Working on your car
- Journey hacks - Easy storage solutions, luggage packing hacks, avoiding motorway food prices
- Driving hacks - Getting better fuel economy, avoiding motorway fuel prices, avoiding jams
- Family hacks - Entertaining kids (and adults!), simple tablet holders, ensuring everything stays charged, cable tidies, adding WiFi to your car
- Everyday hacks
- PLUS 'Tool Hacks' box outs placed throughout the book
About the Author
Craig Stewart has worked on various car enthusiast magazines including Classic Ford, Fast Ford and Total Vauxhall, and has a history of tinkering with his cars from long before then. He is a disciple of the OEM+ form of car modification, which lends itself to clever car hacking and problem-solving techniques. He has also written for gadget magazines and websites, including T3, and has written articles on car hacks and car design for Haynes.com's Tips & Tutorials pages.