All you need to know in one concise manual * Expert advice on life at university * Finance and accommodation * Balancing study with social life * Keeping body and mind healthy (Concise Manuals)
- Money: student loans, bank accounts, budgeting, hardship funds and money-making ideas
- Housing: maintenance tips, stories of renting nightmares, insurance information and how to keep housing deposits safe
- Health: simple recipes, ways to stay in shape, sex issues, stress busters, alcohol and drugs advice
- Relationships: new friends, how to keep a long-distance relationship going, and keeping in touch with family
- Study: what lecturers want, dissertation and essay tips, how to find resources, how to avoid plagiarism, postgraduate options
Haynes Publishing UK, 9781785216954, 168pp.
Publication Date: August 25, 2020
About the Author
James Thornhill has over 15 years' experience in the youth media market and is founder and Editor-in-Chief of the National Student, an online magazine for higher education students in the UK in which articles and stories are produced by students and young graduates. James is now group editor for the Big Choice Group, who operate a series of student, careers and education websites and publications.