Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 1993 to 1999 (Paperback)
Easy to use! Over 350 pages & over 1600 illustrations! (Enthusiasts Workshop Manual)
Veloce Publishing, 9781787114203, 368pp.
Publication Date: December 18, 2018
- Covers all 'Mk1' (cars with pop-up headlights) 1.8-litre models 1994-98
- The only aftermarket workshop manual available for the MX-5
- Written in an easy to use, friendly style
- Step-by-step procedures supported by hundreds of photos & illustrations
- Covers all aspects of maintenance and repair
- Applies equally to Eunos Roadster (Japanese market model) and Mazda Miata (US market model).
About the Author
Rod Grainger, the Publisher at Veloce, has been involved with automotive publishing for forty years, and has written a number of car-related books including several workshop manuals. Rod thought the design and concept of the Mazda MX-5 was inspirational and that it would attract owners interested in maintaining, repairing and improving their cars. Also that such owners would appreciate a different kind of technical manual, one aimed at enthusiasts, and written in a friendly, jargon-free, even humorous manner.