Aquaponics for Beginners
How to Build your own Aquaponic Garden that will Grow Organic Vegetables
"Plants grow extremely rapidly because they have all the nutrients and water they need. It's much better than field production because, in the soil, you have insects and not enough water or nutrients,"
Dr. James Rakocy, "Father of Aquaponics," and former professor at the University of the Virgin Islands
Would you like to harvest fresh vegetables and fish from your backyard?
Are you looking for a new challenge where the goal is to provide healthy food for your family?
In Aquaponics for Beginners you will discover:
- Why aquaponics is an excellent way of growing vegetables
- The nutrient cycle that makes aquaponics possible
- 7 systems you can use to grow fresh produce
- How to use biological surface area to calculate your system
- The one thing an aquaponics system can't function without
- The amount of feed for optimal plant and fish growth
- How to increase available nutrients in your system
- The ratio's that make commercial farms profitable
- 9 steps to start your own aquaponics system
- Best fish for aquaponics and troubleshooting fish diseases
- Best plants to grow and which ones to avoid
- 15 mistakes you need to avoid if you are new to aquaponics
- 18 advanced techniques you can apply yourself to level up your system
- 9 design plans to inspire you for making your system
- My personal cheat sheet I use for designing an aquaponics system
A few years ago, I didn't know anything about aquaponics. I consumed all the information that was available at that time. Today I want to share that knowledge with you. With the information provided in this book, you will be able to create your system according to your budget, time and available space.
If you want to start growing fresh vegetables and fish, click the buy now button and start discovering this fulfilling hobby.
Independently Published, 9781790363001, 294pp.
Publication Date: November 28, 2018