In Darkness, Delight (Paperback)
Masters of Midnight
Independently Published, 9781792657856, 298pp.
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Fear reigns supreme.
In Darkness, Delight is an original anthology series revealing the many faces of modern horror- shocking and quiet, pulp and literary, cold-hearted and heart-felt, weird tales of spiraling madness alongside full-throttle thrillers. Open these pages and unleash all-new terrors that consume from without and within.
- Josh Malerman: One Thousand Words on a Tombstone - Delores Ray
- William Meikle: Refuge
- Jason Parent: Violet
- Ryan C. Thomas: Who Are You?
- Mark Matthews: Tattooed All in Black
- Evans Light: One Million Hits
- Lisa Lepovetsky: Kruze Nite
- Israel Finn: The Pipe
- Patrick Lacey: In the Ground
- John McNee: Dogsh*t Gauntlet
- Michael Bray: Letters
- Monique Youzwa: Rules of Leap Year
- Billy Chizmar: Mirrors
- Espi Kvlt: Pulsate
- Paul Michaels: Angel Wings
- Andrew Lennon: Run Rabbit Run
- Joanna Koch: Every Lucky Penny is Another Drop of Blood
Corpus Press is a publisher of horror and weird fiction, specializing in modern pulp that emphasizes plot over gore. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the press has garnered praise from SCREAM Magazine, Cemetery Dance, Horror Novel Reviews, Hellnotes and others for its Bad Apples: Slices of Halloween Horror series, the anthology Dead Roses: Five Dark Tales of Twisted Love, and for its short story collections and novellas. Horror anthologies and collections from Corpus Press:
- Screamscapes: Tales of Terror
- Toes Up: Horror to Die For
- Dead Roses: Five Dark Tales of Twisted Love
- Doorbells at Dusk: Halloween Stories
- Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror
- Bad Apples 2: Six Slices of Halloween Horror
- Bad Apples 3: Seven Slices of Halloween Horror