20 Practical Steps to Power your Content Creation, Marketing and Branding in the new AI World of Google Search (Online Business #4)
Other Editions of This Title:
The original SEO Help kicked off the trend for down-to-Earth, practical SEO advice that helps your online business succeed. The previous edition of this book won Book Authority's "Best SEO Book of All Time" award.
Substantially revised with 80% new content this edition builds on the tradition of practical, actionable SEO tips and practices that take full advantage of changes in Google's search to help your business succeed. This edition of SEO Help, tells you what to do, when and how in order to make sure that every item of content you create, whether that is text, video, podcast or graphic; works in your favor.
In this edition of SEO Help you will also learn:
- How the increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning affects search, marketing and branding (and how to take advantage of it all).
- What the fragmentation of search means to your brand and your business and how to make the most of what you currently do.
- What to do to make your brand stand out from the crowd without increasing the output of your content creation efforts.
- What to do to increase trust in your brand and the content you create in a time of negative news stories and fake news.
- How to better use Google's Knowledge Graph (KG) to increase the trustworthiness of your digital presence.
- Why marketing and branding cannot be separated from search and your business' SEO practices.
- How to leverage the fragmented social media landscape to your advantage.
- How to future-proof your business against constant changes in search.
- The true impact of Google's mobile index on your digital business.
- What feasible shortcuts exist in search marketing and branding.
Like before, each chapter is thin on theory and heavy on practical steps you need to take. Like before, each chapter ends with a full practical-steps guide you should be implementing to make sure your business stays viable.
New Line Books, 9781844810307, 198pp.
Publication Date: February 29, 2020