List Price: 15.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- A timely work of unsettling journalistic fiction that focuses on the apathy towards gender violence and femicide that exists in Argentina.
- Considered a precursor to the #NiUnaMenos movement that tackles gender violence in Latin America, in the vein of #MeToo.
- Almada received an Honor from the Argentine Senate in 2019 for her work to raise awareness of violence against children, adolescents and women.
- First Charco title to be published in US and UK simultaneously.
- TV Rights sold (Argentina)
Charco Press, 9781916277847, 170pp.
Publication Date: September 3, 2020