Chicken Soup for the Soul
Inspiration for the Young at Heart: 101 Stories of Inspiration, Humor, and Wisdom about Life at a Certain Age
Other Editions of This Title:
You’ll love these 101 entertaining stories about dynamic seniors enjoying life after sixty. Whether relaxing at home or traveling the world, married or single, working or retired, these folks do it all. Read about:
- new adventures such as zip lining or taking college classes
- turning back the clock by raising children again or dying your hair purple
- finding love at 60, 70, or 80
- new careers as writers, public speakers, or even rock stars
- how to handle a newly retired husband!
- the privileges and wisdom of age— why those wrinkles are worth it!
- new passions for music, ballroom dance, teaching, and even pole dancing
- and plenty of comic relief from your fellow seniors
Chicken Soup for the Soul, 9781935096719, 384pp.
Publication Date: August 23, 2011
About the Author
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.