Yoga XXL (Paperback)
Demos Medical Publishing, 9781936303489, 264pp.
Publication Date: July 24, 2013
Yoga XXL shows you how to create a safe, enjoyable, and effective yoga practice no matter what your age, size, shape, or physical fitness level. Yoga is not just for the lean and limber. With modified postures and props, everyone can experience yoga's many health benefits including increased flexibility, strength, stamina, balance, energy, and calm.
For the person who has never done yoga before or the regular practitioner looking to refine their practice at home, Yoga XXL includes:
- Practical information about clothing, mats, and equipment
- Over 50 postures in a variety of positions including seated, lying down, and standing, chosen specifically for people with larger bodies and those with limited mobility
- Variations to accommodate every body shape, size, and fitness level to ensure comfort and safety
- Postures to ease back aches, tight muscles, and joint stiffness
- Quick daily routines to help recharge and relieve stress throughout the day
- Detailed instructions and photos illustrating each pose, and much more.
WithYoga XXL you'll have everything you need to bring yoga - and more health and wellness - into your daily life immediately.