The Prom Book (Paperback)
The Only Guide You'll Ever Need
Zest Books, 9781936976287, 160pp.
Publication Date: March 5, 2013
List Price: 16.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
For most teens, prom night is the biggest night of their high school lives. There’s romance, fashion, dancing, and drama. Some things (like who makes out with whom, and who gets voted prom queen) can’t be planned for; but for everything else there’s The Prom Book. Inside you’ll learn…
- How to find a great outfit—one that will still have a place in your closet even after prom is over
- What to splurge on and when to save
- How to get to and from the dance in style (and on a budget)
- The best way to handle dangerous situations
About the Author
Lauren Metz started her professional career at Seventeen magazine, and has since worked with numerous national media outlets, including E!, Bravo, AOL, Alloy Entertainment, and more. In 2011, she cofounded Life2PointOh.com, an online resource that provides style, relationship, career, and finance advice. She lives in Manhattan.
Praise For The Prom Book: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need…
“Serious prom-goers will find clear advice, a cool design, and plenty of customizable pages —Booklist
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase