The Zen of Social Media Marketing (Paperback)
An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue
Benbella Books, 9781937856151, 216pp.
Publication Date: January 1, 2013
In the two years since the first edition became a global bestseller, the world of social media has grown and changed enough to require an updated guide.
Whether you use social media now or not, people are already talking about your company online. By becoming part of the conversation in a more meaningful way, you can start connecting directly to your customers and clients and finding new ones right away with ease and efficiency.
Social media marketing isn't like traditional marketing--and treating it that way only leads to frustration and failure. In The Zen of Social Media Marketing, Shama Kabani, social media expert and president of The Marketing Zen Group (MarketingZen.com), teaches you the -Zen- of using social media tools to find your own marketing nirvana.
With a foreword by New York Times bestselling author Chris Brogan and updated content on Google+, online advertising, SEO, and more, the newest edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing gives you:
- A comprehensive overview of why social media works and how to use it to drive traffic to your website and fan page
- A proven process to attract followers and fans and convert them into customers and clients
- The latest updates and step-by-step guidelines for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and group-buying sites such as Groupon and LivingSocial
- Tips on why, when, and how to use online advertising
- Essential advice on content marketing and targeted tactics to enhance your SEO
- New information on why self-expression is the true driver of social media use and how to leverage it for your business
- Insights from dozens of leading online marketers and entrepreneurs, with strategies for success
About the Author
Praise For The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue…
"She provides detailed instructions for launching social media campaigns and sound guidance for fully leveraging and optimizing search engines, web sites, and blogs. VERDICT: Kabani’s assertion that this is 'the last social media guide you’ll ever need' has merit, as anyone purchasing this also has access to a continually updated online version. Highly recommended for anybody with anything to market onlineincluding him- or herself."
from Library Journal (refers to 2012 edition)