The Accidental Paleo (Hardcover)
Easy Vegetarian Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle
Primal Nutrition, Inc., 9781939563453, 200pp.
Publication Date: February 2, 2018
The Accidental Paleo is culinary fun for the whole family. A feast for the eyes and the taste buds, get ready to fall in love with plant-based eating like you never imagined you would.
Inside The Accidental Paleo Cookbook:
• 85 easy-to-follow, meat-free, grain-free, hassle-free vegetarian paleo recipes with a carnivore’s approach to plant based eating
• Nutrient-dense, colorful dishes that leave you feeling full (even without the meat)
• Recipes that the whole family will enjoy - even the littlest of the bunch (Lauren’s 2 year old daughter devours the lentil dal and the veggie curry...and basically everything else)
• Creative use of nuts and other food pantry staples you never knew could be used to pack in so much flavor and texture (like the cashews in the warm spinach artichoke dip and the sundried tomatoes in the collard green wraps)
• Guilt-free desserts that will have you wondering if they are truly paleo and sugar-free, and that moms can feel good about giving to their little ones because there is no refined sugar (like the chocolate banana pudding or the almond butter banana cashew cheesecake)
• Many make-ahead meals that make it easy for the working person or busy parent to be able to heat up dinner in a pinch on a school night (like the chickpea soup with pesto or the veggie chili)
About the Author
Canadian Lauren Lobley, now based in Malibu, CA, is a former sugar addict and pastry chef turned certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, author, and caterer. She is now in the throes of her most challenging work to date: motherhood. When she's not creating healthy dishes for her daughter (and chasing after her), she is helping clients and readers create customized meal programs that suit their taste buds and their busy lifestyles.