The Story Equation
How to Plot and Write a Brilliant Story with One Powerful Question
List Price: 9.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Discover The Story Equation One question can unlock your entire story Are you struggling to build a riveting plot? Layered characters? How about fortify that saggy middle? Create that powerful ending? You can build an entire book by asking one powerful question, and then plugging it into an "equation" that makes your plot and characters come to life. You'll learn how to build the external and internal journey of your characters, create a theme, build story and scene tension, create the character change journey and even pitch and market your story. All with one amazing question. Learn:
- The amazing trick to creating unforgettable, compelling characters that epic movies use
- How to create riveting tension to keep the story driving from chapter to chapter
- The easy solution to plotting the middle of your novel
- The one element every story needs to keep a reader up all night
- How to craft an ending that makes your reader say to their friends, "Oh, you have to read this book "
My Book Therapy, 9781943935116, 154pp.
Publication Date: August 10, 2016
About the Author
Susan May Warren is the RITA and Christy award-winning author of nearly fifty novels with Tyndale, Barbour and Steeple Hill. A seven-time Christy finalist, a three-time RITA Finalist, she's also a multi-winner of the Inspirational Readers Choice award, and the ACFW Carol Award/Book of the Year. A popular writing teacher at conferences around the nation, she's the founder of www.mybooktherapy.com, a premier craft and coaching community for novelists, and the author of Conversations with a Writing Coach.